He has worked as a Lead Consultant and Solution Architect in implementation projects for multinational companies, small and medium sized companies and also for public sector organizations in the Nordic region and in other European countries.
He has also worked as a Project Manager for SAP implementation projects and as a service manager for SAP maintenance assignments
In addition Erkki has had a key role in various SAP related projects and assignments, including for example SAP Review Assignments (both Blueprint and Realization phases) and SAP Feasibility Studies in Financials areas (also for S/4 HANA).
Lately he has worked in various SEPA Credit transfer and ISO 20022 payments Implementation projects.
- Financial Accounting processes and functionalities (FI-GL including New G/L, AP, AR)
- SAP S/4 HANA Feasibility study and Blueprint (on-premise 1511, 1610, 1709, 1809)
- Controlling and Performance Management (CCA, OPA and PCA)
- Real Estate Management (both Classic and Flexible versions)
- Business Information Warehouse Data Modelling and Reporting (BI 7.0)
- Other SAP Reporting tools (SAP Query, Report Painter & Writer, Drill-down Reporting)
- ABAP Programming (interfaces, reports, user-exits)
- Financials Integration to and from Logistics (SD, MM etc.) and HCM (especially Payroll) areas
- SAP Project Reviews (Blueprint and Realization phases) and Feasibility Studies (Financials areas, including Simple Finance)
- SAP SEPA and ISO 20022 payment solutions
- SAP Euro conversions
- Project Management (incl. ASAP methodology)